Prayer


Landon said his first prayer tonight! He repeated almost everything I said. We have asked him numerous times in the past if he wanted to say it but was never interested and would never repeat us. It was so sweet to hear him talk to out Heavenly Father. It made my day.

Comments

Holly said…
Its a wonderful feeling when they start to pray. Thats Awesome!
Meagan Rogers said…
I love that sweet stuff that helps you forget about the rotten stuff. Landon has such a cute smile. Something about that kid just makes me happy whenever I'm around him.
Heitmann Family said…
That was Lauryn to a T. It is so sweet when they finally try to pray!!
Jennifer said…
Don't you just LOVE to hear your kids pray!?
Stephanie said…
Isn't it fun! Before long he will start saying his very own which is even better! Patton asks in every prayer "please bless that I will do as I am told" it is hilarious. Apparently I don't have enough faith because it rarely happens... guess I need to work on that. Good luck with the crazy!
Heather said…
How sweet, he's a cutie!
jacblanch said…
Oh, how sweet! I love it when they do that!
Eileen said…
You have cute and talented kids. Love the poem!
Reeds said…
How cute! Landon is such a sweetie!
I love it when they start saying prayers! So sweet!
Shannon said…
That is always so wonderful when your child says a prayer. I finally got landen to repeat after me, but that has only happened once. oh well, maybe again sometime.
Connie said…
So sweet to listen to those first prayers. I'm afraid Lexie is just memorizing hers with no true feeling.
Celeste B. said…
He has the cutest smile. I love those first prayers.
Kasey said…
I'll set that book out for you by the door. I started it, but never finished it. What is up with that?!?! So, if we both forget, we're pretty lame!
Jenn said…
That is so cute! Koley always wants to say the prayer now. And we can't help her anymore:)

Oh and I got the outfit with the scull on it at babies R us.
Those are the sweet moments that make it all worth it. Such a CUTIE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!