New Moon Trailer

Looks like it is going to be good! I get chills every time I watch it! Can't wait!

Comments

RyDeb.White said…
Oh, I am so excited! It looks amazing. I can't wait to see it!
cluffgirl said…
Wow! I cant wait, we are gonna have to go at midnight and wear our shirts. Although, looking at Jacob in the clip I might have to switch to team Jacob! ;)
Unknown said…
OOOO it's gonna be good!! Dang, Jacob Black looks HOT!!! I think I might be switching to Team Jacob too, even though I already know the ending :).
Stefany Pew said…
Oh wow!!! I got chills all up and down my body after watching that. AWWWW!!!! I can't wait! I can always count on you to update with new Twilight trailers. Thanks! You're awesome!
jacblanch said…
WOW!!! That looks great!
Celeste B. said…
I hope they do a better job on New Moon than on Twilight. The lack of graphics were just too cheesy - like when they run up the hill it looked like they were on a zip-line. Please make it look more real!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!