So Sweet

Love this pic....

*
*
*
*
*
*
and this one too :)

p.s. more pics and info. to come from Memorial weekend

Comments

Holly said…
very cute and so very much like their mother. hehe.
Stefany Pew said…
Those are super cute pictures! Love capturing them in the moment! The splash park I went to was the one at the San Tan mall. It's fun but can get busy. They have one down at Tempe Town Lakes as well. I haven't been to that one but I hear it's a good one!
Kindy said…
how cute! they are so grown up!
Meagan Rogers said…
So cute. I love that blog header too.
Celeste B. said…
Sometimes my kids look that sweet together...and other times I'm thinking, "Why can't you stay away from either and stop poking, prodding, and annoying each other?"
Heitmann Family said…
such cute kids you have!! I love the second one alot!
RyDeb.White said…
Those pictures really are sweet!
jacblanch said…
Awww... Super cute pics! That's adorable. <3
Unknown said…
I love the top picture!! There's nothing like the friendship between a brother & a sister!! My brother & I are only 15 months apart & were the best of friends growing up.
Reeds said…
They sure had a blast! That 2nd pic of them is my favorite picture! It just turned out so cute even with them being goofy.
Kasey said…
Isn't that the truth! Love it!

I'm totally coming. I feel like I haven't been to Bunco in ages. I'm totally putting together a sweet gift! Super excited.

BTW, going out of town makes me miss things! I'm just barely seeing this cute post.

See ya tomorrow!
Melissa said…
Hey they live off of Ocatillo and Ironwood in the Castlegate community. Where are you guys? Your kids are getting so big and cute and I have never seen them. Sad.

Popular posts from this blog