which one?

I have been having a lot of fun doing different layouts. That aren't boring like bloggers. What template is your favorite for my blog? The one that I have right now? Or this one: Template
p.s. I also redid my sisters blog today and it turned out super cute! Check it out: Sariah's blog

Comments

Anonymous said…
ooh, I likey. where did you find these? can you customize them yourself too?
Heitmann Family said…
I like the one you have now on your blog. I want to know how you do it!!! The other templates are BORING!! As you can tell from my blog that has nothing because I can't pick from the boringness!!! Give us all a little tutorial Katie, please!!!!!! And I saw Sariah's blog, very cute as usual!!
Meagan Rogers said…
Cute! I like the one you have the link for.
Salsa Mama said…
I like the one you have now. It's suuuuper cute!!
Celeste B. said…
They look great! I like Sariah's...but I like those colors. You are doing a great job.
Anonymous said…
how did you manage to keep your blog list? all mine got deleted, even though I saved my widget code and everything... :(
I love this one and Sariah's too. Looks like you are having a fun summer!
Holly said…
I like this one!
The Grant Fam said…
I am pretty sure Friday at 6pm is free swim. That might be a good time to check it out!!!
Jennifer said…
Love your blog now....and your sisters is really cute. I read about your nephew and hope he continues to do good!
Amber Dee said…
I love the blog layout you have on now. It's awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!