Cutie Pie!

Ok would he not make the cutest little girl. Ok maybe not but he sure looks pretty. Can you tell I want another girl?? :)

*
Look how big I AM!


Comments

Lydia said…
He is so cute! I want to see him again. He is so big!
Holly said…
Yep, he is your kid! Cute!
Eileen said…
Love all your pictures Katie. Looks like a fun 4th.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, actually he would make a very cute girl! He's cute all around, I just want to squeeze him!
jacblanch said…
Look at those cheeks coming out from under that adorable pink hat. How cute!
Jenny said…
He is so cute. How old is he now? How much does he weigh? I have Lillys 4 month (and two weeks) appt on Monday. She is so chunky, I can't wait to see how much she weighs.

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!