Eagar
Well, I went up to Eagar June 25th and just got back Monday. I had a great time hanging out with my parents and nieces and nephews. James' oldest Blake and Tori are in Az for the summer and Sariah's kids came down for a Finch reunion and were able to come stay at the Rogers for a few nights here and there. It was so much fun hanging with my oldest nieces. They are getting so old! We had some late nights playing games and making fart noises with flarp(slime in a cup that you push and it makes the noise) Last night I hung out with Blake and Tori playing games super fun. Anyway, here are pics from the time I was up there
*
*
We went to New Mexico to pick up Sariah's kids and we stopped at Corkey's in St. Johns for some icecream on the way home.

*
and then stopped at Lyman lake for a swim

*
here is a cute video of Sienna blowing bubbles at Lyman
*
The kids had a lot of fun playing together and swimming in the little pool the grandparents bought. (LOVE the colors in this picture!)

*
Here's two of Sariah's boy chillin with Landon.

*
It was a little chilly if you can't tell by Porter's face :)

*
Sienna's all ready to swim!

*
Even my old man got it. Look at that tan!

*
Poor Gaige got smacked in the face by Sienna 's head when they were playing outside. Neither one of them was watching where they were running. His left side of his lips got pretty swollen.

*
I convinced Brendan to come up for the 4th of July originally I was only staying till Tuesday before the 4th so we were able to hang out some more with Sariah's kids and go to the parade. Kiley got a little crazy going for the candy. She doesn't look to happy in this pic because she scraped her knee not five minutes later she ran into a little boy, knocked him over then fell and scraped her forehead (that's my competitive little girl)

*
We then went back to my parents had a BBQ then headed up to Escudilla for so chillin and four wheelin. I took lots of cute pics and just have to post them! I really wish I had a super nice camera it would make these pics even better!
*
Best Buds

*
Cute one of Lexie

*
Cutie Pie Pacer being the perfect little Model

*
I Love these pics of Kiley!




*
Cute ones of Carsten who by the way is 7 mo old now! Here are 7 things about him: 1.He weighs around 19 lbs now 2. Sits good by himself 3. Pulls himself in the crawling position, 3. hates baby food 4. Rolls everywhere 5. Likes to grab faces 6. Loves to by swung upside down 7. Loves peek-a-boo


*
Love this one of Landon

*
Before church we got a shot of all the Rogers Grand kids we had all of them up in Eagar except one. Tanner is also missing from the picture. He didn't want in so I might just have to photoshop him and Conner in :)

*
These last pics are for my sister. Since she wasn't able to come down with Conner being in the hospital still. She did come home today finally though so we and are super excited he is finally well enough to come home.
*
Tori and Blake growing up!


*
Tanner Blowing Bubbles

*
Whitley is like me and makes faces every time the camera comes out. Don't like to take normal pics so, I waited to take it and told her what a goof she was and I knew it would get her to laugh and have a pretty smile on her face. :)

*
Say Cheese! This the face I got every time!! Yep he's one of Sariah's alright :)

*
Mason on Escudilla. He got pretty dirty :)

*
Having fun 4 wheelin

*
Oops we forgot a spot! Poor Preston was walking straight legged all week with that sunburn.

*
Tanner missing his Mommy ( I know he is glad to see her now!)

*
Buds

*
Guess What????
THE END!
*
*
We went to New Mexico to pick up Sariah's kids and we stopped at Corkey's in St. Johns for some icecream on the way home.
*
and then stopped at Lyman lake for a swim
*
here is a cute video of Sienna blowing bubbles at Lyman
*
The kids had a lot of fun playing together and swimming in the little pool the grandparents bought. (LOVE the colors in this picture!)
*
Here's two of Sariah's boy chillin with Landon.
*
It was a little chilly if you can't tell by Porter's face :)
*
Sienna's all ready to swim!
*
Even my old man got it. Look at that tan!
*
Poor Gaige got smacked in the face by Sienna 's head when they were playing outside. Neither one of them was watching where they were running. His left side of his lips got pretty swollen.
*
I convinced Brendan to come up for the 4th of July originally I was only staying till Tuesday before the 4th so we were able to hang out some more with Sariah's kids and go to the parade. Kiley got a little crazy going for the candy. She doesn't look to happy in this pic because she scraped her knee not five minutes later she ran into a little boy, knocked him over then fell and scraped her forehead (that's my competitive little girl)
*
We then went back to my parents had a BBQ then headed up to Escudilla for so chillin and four wheelin. I took lots of cute pics and just have to post them! I really wish I had a super nice camera it would make these pics even better!
*
Best Buds
*
Cute one of Lexie
*
Cutie Pie Pacer being the perfect little Model
*
I Love these pics of Kiley!
*
Cute ones of Carsten who by the way is 7 mo old now! Here are 7 things about him: 1.He weighs around 19 lbs now 2. Sits good by himself 3. Pulls himself in the crawling position, 3. hates baby food 4. Rolls everywhere 5. Likes to grab faces 6. Loves to by swung upside down 7. Loves peek-a-boo
*
Love this one of Landon
*
Before church we got a shot of all the Rogers Grand kids we had all of them up in Eagar except one. Tanner is also missing from the picture. He didn't want in so I might just have to photoshop him and Conner in :)
*
These last pics are for my sister. Since she wasn't able to come down with Conner being in the hospital still. She did come home today finally though so we and are super excited he is finally well enough to come home.
*
Tori and Blake growing up!
*
Tanner Blowing Bubbles
*
Whitley is like me and makes faces every time the camera comes out. Don't like to take normal pics so, I waited to take it and told her what a goof she was and I knew it would get her to laugh and have a pretty smile on her face. :)
*
Say Cheese! This the face I got every time!! Yep he's one of Sariah's alright :)
*
Mason on Escudilla. He got pretty dirty :)
*
Having fun 4 wheelin
*
Oops we forgot a spot! Poor Preston was walking straight legged all week with that sunburn.
*
Tanner missing his Mommy ( I know he is glad to see her now!)
*
Buds
*
Guess What????
THE END!
Comments
Heather
Those sun burned legs looked bad.....
.....glad Connor is home now! YAY! :)