Goose Bumps!

I can't wait!! This is another preview of New Moon from Comic-Con it is recorded but still ohh soooo GOOD! Who is coming with me to the midnight showing!! Cause I am sooo there. I wouldn't mind seeing if the Signal Butte Theater is going to have it on IMAX would that not be AWESOME!

Here is a second one that oh so good too! The recording not the best but good!

Comments

cluffgirl said…
The movie looks like it's gonna be good! The acting doesn't seem quite so slow uncomfortable as it did in the first. I can't wait!
cluffgirl said…
oh yeah, Im thinking seeing Jacob and Edward without shirts in the IMAX would be pretty sweet! haha, dont tell Brian I said so!
Unknown said…
Oh yeah- I'm totally there!! I was getting chills watching the 2nd trailer!! Can't wait!!
RyDeb.White said…
Uh, if I was in Arizona I'd totally go with you. I kind of had a fan girl moment after seeing the first one (it was like 3am and I might have had too much cherry coke) and I think the girls I went with thought I was weird..lol but I'm not, right Katie??
ps I was in the car when I freaked out..so tech not in public:)
Kasey said…
Me! I'm in I'm game for a midnight viewing...and maybe even a table full of food at Applebees. LOL!
I CAN'T WAIT!!! I am so there with you at midnight!!!!
Wooden's said…
i have watched these so many times. i can not wait

Popular posts from this blog