Friday, Saturday, Monday!!!!!

Sienna fell outside and sliced her shin about 1/4 inch, could have used stitches, took care of it myself!

*
Saturday morning Gaige fell when a log he was walking across broke, got a 1/2 inch slice on the chin, could have used stitches once again took care of it myself!!

*
Notice anything missing?!?!?!?

All Landon wants for Christmas now is his two front teeth which unfortunately won't happen for about FOUR 1/2 years!!! Did I mention 4 1/2 years!!!! He fell today(Gaige was chasing him) and just happened to be carrying a wood rod from the closet that holds your clothes. Anyway, to make a long story short broke both of the roots of his 2 front teeth and had to have them pulled if ya didn't notice!! Do I feel like screaming and bawling at the same time?? The answer is YES!!!!! (oh and don't even get me started on what we caught Friday night just off our porch!! The story and pic is soon to come!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh man! Poor little guy! I bet you just want to cry. Kids, I tell ya. That's why I'm posting at 4 am, I have a baby who's been screaming for the last 5 hours straight. I think you and I both need a mom-cation.
Meagan Rogers said…
Poor kids! That new house is dangerous.
Stefany Pew said…
Oh my goodness!! Your new house must be cursed! Hahaha! Way to go nurse Mom!
Heitmann Family said…
Heaven's sakes woman you need a break. But good job on all the home stitching jobs. That's what my dad did when I sliced my finger to the bone when I was 7. It healed up quite nicely!! He is still cute without his two front teeth!!
Holly said…
Oh dear, you better keep lots of first aid around and ready!
Kasey said…
Oh my goodness Katie! A move and busted body parts? Myabe you should move back. JK

Other than that, how are things? School for the kids. Espcailly Gaige! I can't believe all my little preschoolers are going to school now. Crazy! Well, let me know if you want to drop kids off. I'm here all the time!
ginger said…
Oh my gosh!! no fun. that's so cool that your little girl is in bailee's class. i will add you to the blog when we go private... still a work in progress :) i don't really want to make it private, but there's crazys out there so i thought i should. we're glad to have you guys in our ward now... maybe we'll see reg & jen more when they come into town since you guys live so close :)
Things can only get better! :)
Jenny said…
Oh Katie. Sorry to hear about your klutzy kiddos. My girls are always comeing to me with boo-boos. When Sam was three, she fell into a plate glass window and now has a nasty scar on her knee that HAD to have stitches because it was such a gash. Then, a few weeks ago, Jacie ran into a window sill and we are still waiting to see if the tooth is going to die or what. Kids are definetly an adventure.
Oh boy! Sounds like you and them have had it pretty rough. Hope you all can have some calm after this. Will the dentist do anything for Landon's missing teeth like a bridge? He seems happy none the less.
jacblanch said…
Oh, you poor, poor girl! So sorry you and the kids had a rough weekend. Also, Landen isn't the only kid I know to knock out his front teeth long before they should be out. I think he looks cute! Hugs! :)
Celeste B. said…
I've been told by a nurse friend that super glue is one of the most important things to have in your first aide kit...applying it is a bit tricky...but it does keep those gashes together. What did you use?

I would want to cry too! Especially for the teeth that won't be there for 4 1/2 more years. Chris did that to one tooth, but there was enough to kinda fix it a little until it fell out. It was dead though before that happened.

Sorry! {{{{{BIG CYBER HUG!}}}}}
Lydia said…
I hope they are doing better. I heard about the rattling around your house. Scary!
Stephanie said…
You poor mama! I would probably cry for days and then probably every time after that when I looked at him :(
Salsa Mama said…
Sad! Can't wait to see what you found...
Reeds said…
Oh Katie! I'm sure you are right-it comes in threes-so you're all done ;) Well at least Landon is still cute! And the next 4 years of pics will always remind you of childhood!
Jennifer said…
You guys are having TOO many adventures at your new house! I hope things mellow out for ya soon!
Rough week for the kiddos. Proud of you for "stiching" them up. Dalon fell and bit his mouth open pretty good the other night. Boys...they keep us on our toes don't they. Other than the creepies around the house, how are you liking it?

Popular posts from this blog