What we found and other stuff.....
So when me and Brendan were out on the porch Friday night this gecko ran by me and freaked me out because at first I thought it was a huge scorpion so after I realized what it was I was like 'Brendan come check out this gecko' It had run off the porch into the dirt. So we go to look at it and all of the sudden it starts to jerk around all over so, I ran and grabbed a flashlight and this baby RATTLESNAKE had got it and wrapped itself around the gecko which was twice it's size. This snake was on like 6-7 inches long and skinner than a pencil. So while it was bust Brendan scooped it up in a jar and took 'care' of it the next day. Now we are wondering where it's sibling are?!?! Our neighbor already got the mom(at least we hope it was) Brendan had almost stepped on it a couple weeks ago prior to moving in :S We told the neighbors about it and their 15 year old got it for us the next day.

*
*
Kiley and Gaige's first day of school and if you take notice this is Kiley's new look too with her purple glasses. I let her choose. She looks pretty cute! I had a hard time finding her at school the first day when I went to pick her up I didn't recognize her :)

*
My niece Sienna left yesterday to go live with her dad. I am glad they all get to be together now and hope for the best for her. It was a crazy 4 months but a great learning experience and fun to get to know Sienna one on one and not her just being 'one' of the twins. The house is so quite now without 2 toddlers running around and with Kiley and Gaige in school. Trust me I WILL enjoy it though!!

*
Landon prior to extraction. He got these glasses at the dentist and he looks sooo darn cute in them!

*
This is the newest addition to the family. A little six week old girl. Were hoping she'll be a great hunter and kill all those scorpions and baby snakes when she is older! I had a hard time getting a decent pic of her she wouldn't hold still! Any name suggestions?


*
My niece Sienna left yesterday to go live with her dad. I am glad they all get to be together now and hope for the best for her. It was a crazy 4 months but a great learning experience and fun to get to know Sienna one on one and not her just being 'one' of the twins. The house is so quite now without 2 toddlers running around and with Kiley and Gaige in school. Trust me I WILL enjoy it though!!
*
Landon prior to extraction. He got these glasses at the dentist and he looks sooo darn cute in them!
*
This is the newest addition to the family. A little six week old girl. Were hoping she'll be a great hunter and kill all those scorpions and baby snakes when she is older! I had a hard time getting a decent pic of her she wouldn't hold still! Any name suggestions?

Comments