kitten and pic

I guess my last post had problems with these pics so here they are again.
Anyway LOVE this pic of Landon. Love his big blue eyes!

*
This is the newest addition to the family. Have any name suggestions? Need help people. I am leaning a little towards Lucy.



Comments

Reeds said…
Oh she even looks like she could be a Lucy. Love the blue eyes of the superstar! Good luck on a name-I'm just not much help.
britney said…
Lucy is cute - and she's an adorable kitten. Hopefully she will eat Scorps!
Eileen said…
I think deep "blue" eyes are inherited from Grandpa Longhurst.
No more accidents, please!
Cute! I like Lucy. Than you can even say "I Love Lucy!" Okay I'm a dork, but I do think that would be a good name.
Bailey said…
What a cutie pie!!!! Lucy sounds good. "I Love Lucy"
Anonymous said…
Lucy Goosey. I always have to rhyme animal names... Nico is Nico Freako. It fits him well.
Kasey said…
Lucy sounds great! And yes, lots of bum. What is up with that?!?!?
Shannon said…
What! You got another cat. I'm glad you like your animals. I sure hate my dogs that I have. Maybe it's because they aren't mine so I can hate them. Anyways, I love Lucy as her name. So cute!
Yay! I would love to see you! give me a call when it gets closer or your in town. I know Sariah has our number if you forget. Here it is also: 208-676-8616.

Popular posts from this blog