Still Alive!
Barely! Thing are going well just trying to get the old house renter friendly. Had some ladies from my old ward come help clean tonight we had a lot of fun! At least I did (Thanks Tracy, Steph and Sarah!) Kiley got glasses today that she will be wearing full time! She looks super cute and I let her pick out the ones she wanted(I had to approve of course) I will post pics later when I have my camera. Other news I went in today to Eduprize(A school out by my house) to get on the list and they called me an hour later and both were in so they are starting school today! (it is midnight right now) Anyway it is only 5 min from my house! Ben Franklin would have been a good 15 min drive one way and having Gaige in kindergarten was going to be crazy, I was not looking forward to that! Anyways, I better go home and get to bed. (I am at my old house. We are having issues with getting internet out to our house) :S
Comments
....were you stressed that your kids were starting school the next day????
I am sure you are TIRED and ready for life to settle into some sort of a routine!
Best of luck getting renters!