HA HA HA

Hey look at this email I got today it is the most stupid hilarious email I have received thus far and I have had a lot of dumb emails sent to me!

Dear: Friend

I have deposited your MasterCard gift card with our local UPS Delivery
Services offices. I've paid the insurance and delivery charges, but a safe
keeping fee of US $173.00 is required before the package can be delivered to
you. You must pay this fee to authenticate your delivery address.
Please send your full name, home address and telephone to UPS's delivery
manager, Frank Mike at upsshippingaencys@live.com
Telephone number: +234 7070016111, referring to Parcel Number: EDO227-NIG and
your Shipment Code: CERL/OWN/9876.
Mr. Frank Mike does not know the contents of the package; for security I've
identified the contents as African magazine.
The MasterCard has been loaded with US $900,500.00 from the Central Bank of
Africa and its PIN is 8876. Once you receive the card,
you can use it at any ATM to withdraw up to US $20,000.00 per day.
I do hope you'll take care of this transaction as soon as possible.
Unfortunately you will not be able to reach me as I've been called out of
the country on business.

Regards,
Mr.Jennifer Walter,

Comments

cluffgirl said…
Wow Katie, you hit the jackpot! lol! I REALLY hope that nobody actually falls for this!
Bailey said…
I love the Mr. Jennifer at the end! Haha
Anonymous said…
Do you think people really fall for things like that. They most or they wouldn't send them out I guess. I once got someone trying to scam me on something I had on Craigs list by giving me a check for over $1000 and then saying that I needed to cash it all and give his movers the $1000. The check was no good and I would have been out $1000.
Unknown said…
People totally fall for this stuff!! I can't even count the number of letters JUST like this people would bring into the bank wanting to open accounts so the $$ they inherited/ won could be deposited. People are SO stupid!!
Holly said…
What a sad world we live in..glad you aren't gullible!!
Celeste B. said…
I've been getting these emails too. There are things like this on Craigslist too.
Jennifer said…
That is great! My parents just got scammed (almost) on Craigslist! They had posted that they had a room for rent. Well...this "lady" from Canada was going to "rent it"...and "she" sent 3 money orders...one for my parents to cash and 2 that "she" asked them to cash and sent the $$$ to Africa or someplace like that. That's what clued my parents in and they ended up finding out that all the money orders were fake and this "lady" kept calling them to cash them but finally quite when they told him that they'd reported the fake money orders. They called the police and the FBI...and neither one did a thing. These people are near impossible to track.
Wow, that's crazy. I feel bad for the old grandma who actually falls for that! (Or the mom who has lost her thinker cuz she's had a few kids!)
Reeds said…
Oh man! You are so lucky! I wish I got that email. I could be so rich! :)
Mattie said…
I am living in St.Johns for right now. Looking at a few houses in Eagar but it probabl wont be for a while:)
Anonymous said…
Ha! THat is so funny, Mr. Jennifer. I just got one today and they weren't even trying to dupe me into thinking I won money, they just told me I had to pay a fee of $173 or all the money in my bank account was going in a "government purse." C'mon, where's MY nigerian inheritance?

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!