New 'New Moon' Trailer!

Sorry you have to bare through a commercial before it shows it.

Comments

Kasey said…
Is it Nov 20th yet?!?!?!
I don't know if I can wait that long. That was sooooooo GOOD! I'm such a Twilight junkie! If anyone says it sucks this time I may punch them.
Meagan Rogers said…
Oooo that gave me chill bumps.
Unknown said…
Dang it's going to be AWESOME!! Is it just me, or is Jacob especially hot with his short hair :)? I can't wait!!
Heitmann Family said…
Ok, that looks AWESOME!!
Shannon said…
oh boy that looks good. we should get a group together and go see it. i can't wait. is that dakota fanning playing one of the volturri. it sure looks like her.
Lydia said…
Can't wait!!!
Stephanie said…
Count me in!! I am not even a Twlight fan but can't wait for that!
Holy Overload of Shirtless Hotties!!!
Jenn said…
Oh I can't wait! I think it looks better than the first. And I loved the first!
Sara said…
Happy Birthday Katie!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!