Fun Times
Thursday I was able to go to lunch with Kindy! I was so glad to see her and Briley! I hadn't seen Briley yet and it had been WAY too long since I had seen Kindy and I missed her A LOT!

*
Carsten and Briley. They are only 3 days apart. She is such a doll!

*
My parents were in town since wed night so we had fun on Thursday after lunch we went to IceAge 3. It was funny. Landon has been watching Barney and D.J. one of the dinosaurs sometimes is a super hero named Captain Pickles. So the last few days Landon has been bringing me bandannas for me to put on him for a cape so he can be "Captain Pickles!'

*
After the movie I went to my Grandma' Betsy's house and hung out for a while. It was good to see her. I need to see both my Grandmas a lot more! Both of their health isn't the greatest. Then we went to the Temple and walked around with the kids then went to the Christus and listened to the presentation. It was nice. I love to watch the kids looking at Christ and hope that they will always turn to him.

*
James and his kids stayed at the house and Nicole was able to stay a couple days here to be with the girls. It got a little crazy at times and my house is a mess but it was worth it to be with family :)
*
One lat thing I wanted to post. The kids had a bubble bath last week in my tub. We had LOTS of bubbles and the kids had LOTS of fun!


*
Carsten and Briley. They are only 3 days apart. She is such a doll!
*
My parents were in town since wed night so we had fun on Thursday after lunch we went to IceAge 3. It was funny. Landon has been watching Barney and D.J. one of the dinosaurs sometimes is a super hero named Captain Pickles. So the last few days Landon has been bringing me bandannas for me to put on him for a cape so he can be "Captain Pickles!'
*
After the movie I went to my Grandma' Betsy's house and hung out for a while. It was good to see her. I need to see both my Grandmas a lot more! Both of their health isn't the greatest. Then we went to the Temple and walked around with the kids then went to the Christus and listened to the presentation. It was nice. I love to watch the kids looking at Christ and hope that they will always turn to him.
*
James and his kids stayed at the house and Nicole was able to stay a couple days here to be with the girls. It got a little crazy at times and my house is a mess but it was worth it to be with family :)
*
One lat thing I wanted to post. The kids had a bubble bath last week in my tub. We had LOTS of bubbles and the kids had LOTS of fun!

Comments