Spooktacular Times!
Wow I haven't done a good post in a month! So here is what has been going on here at the Cluff House. The kids got their school pics back. Sorry it is a pic of a pic but I think they turned out fairly well.
*
Gaige Kindergarten

*
Kiley Second Grade

*
Two of my boys had ther b-day's Same day of course. Landon Turned 3, Brendan 34!!

*
We went to Green's Peak for Labor Day and went camping with my Mom's family. It has been 4 years since we got to hang out with them for Labor Day. I got a little cold two of the nights and it rained everyday, luckily it wasn't ALL day!
*
Carsten in his Cuteness

*
Uncle Josh and Aunt Meagan gave Landon a b-day present. Look he got his two front teeth back!!! But where'd all the other ones go??

*
Gaige learned how to drive the 4 wheeler and did great following directions.

*
We went mud bogging and Kiley got the worst of it :)

*
Gaige got to be a cute dog at school. Just a fun little activity they got to do.

*
I went to WA. State and hung out with my sister and her family for the week. (Carsten came too) We had lots of fun hanging, EATING, going to the movie Julie and Julia (we were the only ones there!)

*
I also got to see my sweet little Nephew Conner who I hadn't got to meet yet. Him and Carsten are 2 days apart and will be great buds! Poor little guy just got out of the hospital after being there for a week being sick.
*
I love this pic!

*
I had a wonderful early b-day surprise when I got home. Brendan and the kids got me some new furniture and I love it! THANK YOU!!
*
From: Landon
This is in my entry way and the bench opens up for the kids shoes and backpacks.

*
From: Gaige
I don't really know what this is but I love it and the color and designs. It has a bird and flowers on the side that you can kind of see in the next pic.

*
From: Kiley
Love this desk!! It is very vintage and distressed.

*
From: Brendan
He got me this long bench that matches the entry way bench. It has beautiful carved designs. Don't mind the back of the nasty fish tank. I am working on getting that covered up and cute!

*
Gaige's class had a night we were able to come see all the projects he has been working on for the last 9 weeks. They also did a little program for us and sang songs it was super cute! Gaige always gets so animated when he sings, Love it!

*
Here he is with his Teacher Mrs. Kyte (whom he is loving! Me too!)

*
Here is one of the presents Landon got for his b-day. He bought it with money he received. It wouldn't be complete without Dad's cowboy boots.

*
This last weekend my niece Lexie was baptized. I was able to give the talk on the Holy Ghost. Me and Lexie share b-days so it is pretty neat.

*
Last night Brendan got this at Deseret and immediately thought of Kiley and HAD to get it for her. We had a nice talk to her about Baptism and how we hope this pic will help prepare her for her baptism and after she is baptized that she can remeber the Covenants she made.

*
After we hung Kileys pic up in her room we decided to hang more pic up around the house that was nice to have some more up. I worked on my Kitchen above the cabinets and loved how it turned out!

*
Carsten is 10 mo old today! Pretty soon my baby is going to be one! :( I had to get this pic of his lopsided mouth. His one front tooth is growing good and the other one is taking it's time. Pretty darn cute!

*
Gaige Kindergarten
*
Kiley Second Grade
*
Two of my boys had ther b-day's Same day of course. Landon Turned 3, Brendan 34!!
*
We went to Green's Peak for Labor Day and went camping with my Mom's family. It has been 4 years since we got to hang out with them for Labor Day. I got a little cold two of the nights and it rained everyday, luckily it wasn't ALL day!
*
Carsten in his Cuteness
*
Uncle Josh and Aunt Meagan gave Landon a b-day present. Look he got his two front teeth back!!! But where'd all the other ones go??
*
Gaige learned how to drive the 4 wheeler and did great following directions.
*
We went mud bogging and Kiley got the worst of it :)
*
Gaige got to be a cute dog at school. Just a fun little activity they got to do.
*
I went to WA. State and hung out with my sister and her family for the week. (Carsten came too) We had lots of fun hanging, EATING, going to the movie Julie and Julia (we were the only ones there!)
*
I also got to see my sweet little Nephew Conner who I hadn't got to meet yet. Him and Carsten are 2 days apart and will be great buds! Poor little guy just got out of the hospital after being there for a week being sick.
*
I love this pic!
*
I had a wonderful early b-day surprise when I got home. Brendan and the kids got me some new furniture and I love it! THANK YOU!!
*
From: Landon
This is in my entry way and the bench opens up for the kids shoes and backpacks.
*
From: Gaige
I don't really know what this is but I love it and the color and designs. It has a bird and flowers on the side that you can kind of see in the next pic.
*
From: Kiley
Love this desk!! It is very vintage and distressed.
*
From: Brendan
He got me this long bench that matches the entry way bench. It has beautiful carved designs. Don't mind the back of the nasty fish tank. I am working on getting that covered up and cute!
*
Gaige's class had a night we were able to come see all the projects he has been working on for the last 9 weeks. They also did a little program for us and sang songs it was super cute! Gaige always gets so animated when he sings, Love it!
*
Here he is with his Teacher Mrs. Kyte (whom he is loving! Me too!)
*
Here is one of the presents Landon got for his b-day. He bought it with money he received. It wouldn't be complete without Dad's cowboy boots.
*
This last weekend my niece Lexie was baptized. I was able to give the talk on the Holy Ghost. Me and Lexie share b-days so it is pretty neat.
*
Last night Brendan got this at Deseret and immediately thought of Kiley and HAD to get it for her. We had a nice talk to her about Baptism and how we hope this pic will help prepare her for her baptism and after she is baptized that she can remeber the Covenants she made.
*
After we hung Kileys pic up in her room we decided to hang more pic up around the house that was nice to have some more up. I worked on my Kitchen above the cabinets and loved how it turned out!
*
Carsten is 10 mo old today! Pretty soon my baby is going to be one! :( I had to get this pic of his lopsided mouth. His one front tooth is growing good and the other one is taking it's time. Pretty darn cute!
Comments