Taylor Swift

So I thought this was pretty funny. I'm not gonna lie I'm Taylor Swift Fan!!! :0)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wait, I totally thought you were going to post her "Firelight" spoof of Twilight. THAT was hilarious!

"I know what you are..."

"Say it. Out loud."

"Frankenstien."
Stefany Pew said…
This is funny! She is such a sweet hearted girl and so amazingly talented! I'm a huge fan of her music! The fact that she writes it all herself is even more impressive. Amazing!
Salsa Mama said…
We like her, too. Here's hoping she remains a "nice girl"...
Lydia said…
That was good. She is a cutie..a vampire boyfriend, huh?
jacblanch said…
Oh, I watched that on Hulu yesterday. I thought it was hilarious! I love Taylor Swift too.
Emily Gardner said…
I do like Taylor Swift. That was SO funny!
Reeds said…
That was pretty funny! I heard she was dating that Jacob!
Celeste B. said…
I thought you were going to post "Firelight" too. LOL!

Popular posts from this blog