Prayer

So Landon has finally reached the point when he says a prayer he doesn't want any help and if you try he says ‘No I say it!’ So we let him. And they go something like this… 'Dear Heavenly Father, thank you Meagan, thank you Gaige, thank you applesauce, thank you Meagan, thank you apples, thank you Meagan, thank you Kiley, thank you water, thank you food, name of Jesus Christ Amen' So Cute! This is how he looks every time he prays too.

004

Comments

Stephanie said…
I love it when they start saying their own prayers!! Your necklace is made, I will try and remember to get a pic and email it to you. If you don't hear from me with in the next day or so email me :)
Meagan Rogers said…
Haha cute. I'm glad he likes me!
I can't wait for Kellen to get to that point. :-) I love how the are so self focused and their prayers reflect what they currently like. Go Meagan! :-)
Heitmann Family said…
That is so cute!!
Krista said…
Love it! What a sweet boy.
Holly said…
That's is what I call a "mommy reward"..makes all the crud in life worth it, huh?
Lydia said…
so cute..he must really love Meagan!
Shannon said…
Well he really likes Aunt Meagan. I love it when little kids say prayers.
Reeds said…
What a cute little prayer and a big boy!
Stephanie said…
I love when they start saying prayers! Adree says her sometimes too and I love it:)

Popular posts from this blog