Not for the Faint of Heart!

003

So it looks like they are having fun huh? Well they were. Brendan and Brian went on a ride after work today and were off having fun until some jerk of a retard put some makeshift fence across the road. Mind you it was one strand of barb wire so you couldn’t even see it!!! Well poor Brian happened to be the one who ran into it! I smell a lawsuit!! Anybody else? Anyway, they drove to a guy in our wards house that was close by and he drove them back to our house and Brendan and Brian headed to the hospital. Results below……This is your last chance to go check out someone else’s blog!!

I am serious if you get woozy by bloody pictures don't look!

*
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

006

007

1112091906a_208960

Some road rash, more scratches and a broken middle toe. Yep I said middle toe weird huh?

2009 002 1112091907

Now they are sitting on my couch playing Xbox, CRAZY boys! Thank heaven he is ok!

Comments

Bailey said…
That is so nasty, but good thing my iPhone could zoom up extra close. Poor guy, how does he seem so calm??
Kasey said…
Poor guy! I hope that fence got torn down!
Unknown said…
OH my GOSH! how horrible. what a jerk, whoever that was. I hope they find him.
Meagan Rogers said…
Those pictures are so gross. Glad it wasn't worse!
Jenn said…
Oh my heck that is crazy! Poor guy, that is one nasty arm!!!
brian sent paul a text with a picture! I feel sooo bad for him!! he looks like he was pretty brave! I think he deserves a lolly pop.
Unknown said…
HOLY CRAP! That was some cut! Yeah, I'd say I smell the scent of a law suit there! Glad he's alright though!
Sara said…
Oh my goodness. Poor Brian! He looks pretty tough, and his arm was disgusting! I hope everything heals well. Maybe he'll get a cool scar out of it?
Reeds said…
Oh my gosh!! It looks way worse than what I was thinking. Poor Brian. Well I am glad that it wasn't worse, and they are both alive and well(or in Brians case; wellish)
Salsa Mama said…
What the heck!?!??! Poor guy! Why would someone do that? (no brains, obviously) I hope someone gets in trouble for that. Well, besides Brian. Glad he got all fixed up!
Shannon said…
oh my gosh! what a loser for leaving the fencing in the road. poor brian. that is a huge gash in his arm. you can practically see his muscles spilling out. oh man. i just cringe when I look at those pics. how painful that must have been.
Jennifer said…
I didn't know it...but I am one of the "faint of heart"...I am woozy now....I shouldn't have looked...

for reals
Krista said…
This is Tom, that is going to be a sweet scar! Awesome pics.
Lydia said…
At first I thought it was fake and then....gross and ouch! Whoever did that is not a very nice person!

Popular posts from this blog