Carsten’s B-day celebration

Carsten had a fun birthday he LOVED his cake and his new toys!

032 047

011 023

 043 035

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy B-day! I wish I could squeeze those cheeks! I bet he gets that from people everyday!
Stefany Pew said…
I can't believe he is one already! He's so dang cute!!! Def a Cluff! There's no denying that all of your kids are yours!! Haha! They all have such a distinct cute "Cluff" look! So fun!!!
Kindy said…
Happy Birthday Carsten!
Love Aunt Kindy
jacblanch said…
He is SUCH a CUTIE!!!
Connie said…
Such a sweetie. Is he over his cold?
Aleia said…
Happy Birthday Carsten!
Happy Birthday Carsten! What a cutie! Loves those cheeks
Reeds said…
Ok Katie, so I'm sure you're just laughing at me. I totally didn't think his birthday was until the end of Dec. not that I had a clue when it actually was. Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Carsten!
Kasey said…
He is so cute! I can't believe he's 1 already! Sexy sexy! LOL

Let's play next week. What day is good for you? Kylee has PS T/TH and I'm busy Wed. I don't care though if she's not here to play though. So whatever works.
Lydia said…
Happy Birthday Carsten! Looks like he had a fun time!
Stephanie said…
Happy Birthday!! I can not believe it is already the year mark! :(

Popular posts from this blog