I had the kids write a letter to Santa Claus and here are the results:

Dear Santa,

I want my own Santa Claus, I want my own present. I want my own toys, I want my own Christmas. I want my own car and petshop. I want my own Jesus.

Love, Landon

Translated:

I asked him several Questions and this is his reply. For example:  When I asked what he wanted Santa Claus to send him he said I want my own Santa Claus etc…. The Jesus one I said what do you want to give Jesus? And you can see what he said :) Too cute. Had to write down how Mr. Landon is at this age. :)

der santu clos,

Mom has bin men becus she is rottin I hope yoo hav a grat tim  I  wont a wepcin snoman

Luv Gaige

Translated:

Dear Santa Claus,

Mom has been mean because she is rotten. I hope you have a great time. I want a webkinz Snowman.

Love, Gaige 

(As you can see I am on the Naughty list.)

Dear Santa Claus,

I want a Webkinz, ( I already have a duck and a pony), a real pet hamster,  a littlest petshop house (the adoption center), Nintindo DS (red), 10 chocolate strawberries in a box, a sister, cell phone, computer, a girl movie, and a pretty dress. Merry Christmas Santa and elves!

Love, Kiley

So I had to include the ones she crossed out because they are cute especially the sister one :) I really hope that someday she gets one.Or we might get a sad funny video again.

Anyway, we are excited over this way for this Christmas season of giving and serving. Let us all remember HE is the reason for the season!!

Comments

Heitmann Family said…
Those are so sweet!! Ayden wrote his letter about a month ago and now I can't seem to find it. Oh well he reminds me daily what was on it!! Hope your December is wonderful!!
jacblanch said…
Awww, I love it when kids write letters to Santa. It's adorable. Poor little Kiley... maybe someday, huh? ;) So what are you on the naughty list for? :)
Meagan Rogers said…
Too cute! So funny that Gaige is tattling on you.
Shannon said…
Those are so cute. I love that gaige says you are being mean. Poor Kiley she just wants a baby sister.
Reeds said…
Too cute! You are already on the naughty list?! Oh the crossed out sister one is so cute and sad, hopefully next time.
heidi said…
i love the letters! that is super cute!
So fun! I love this time of year! I love to hear all the things kids want and how they describe it in their letters. I hope Santa doesn't bring you cole for Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog