My baby is One!

12 months ago I had this sweet little boy. He is such a joy to have in our family and our family wouldn’t be complete without him! Happy Birthday Carstie Poo, We love you!

party 11432

Comments

Unknown said…
It's crazy how fast this year has flown by!! Too bad they can't stay babies forever :)
jacblanch said…
Awww, I LOVE that pic! He's so adorable. Happy Birthday Carsten! <3
Happy Birthday! That first year really flies! He is such a cutie!
Stephanie said…
Oh... he will love that name 15 years from now :) Crazy it has been that long already, Layla is closing in :(
Michelle @ Twig said…
Hi there,

Just saw your comment on my blog entering the giveaway and I just wanted to pop on over here and check out your space. Absolutely loving this sweet picture. Who was the photographer?
Van Cott Family said…
So what. . . are you saying your family is complete now that you do have him? I'm just sayin'. . .
--Julie :)

Popular posts from this blog