Naughty or Nice?

Watch my Santa Video
Santa Video
He sent one to the kids too. Anyway they absolutely loved it!!! I recorded them watching their video. I will have to post them some time. Watch my video so you can get your own.

Comments

cluffgirl said…
hahaha! My mom sent the same video for Ayden, I didn't know they had a naughty version! haha, too funny! Gosh, it was sounding like he was talking about me when he told you why you were on the naughty list! So which version did each of your kids get?! :)
Heather said…
That was so funny!:) Heath looked at me and smiled over the internet part.:)
Anonymous said…
That is funny. I loved the naughty version for you! Thank You for posting it. I did one for each of my girls and they loved it!
Stephanie said…
Merry Christmas (a little late) and Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog