Christmas
We had a wonderful Christmas! We Had Christmas Eve and morning at out house. It was nice to enjoy some time with our little family. We got our traditional Christmas Eve P.J.’s Now don’t ne jealous of mine! I mean it!!! I can’t wait to wear them to my primary activity tomorrow. It is a ‘meet the teacher breakfast’ and of course isn’t complete without P’J.”S OK back to Christmas. Carsten opened his stocking and of course spotted the candy cane and knew exactly how to break it and get to the good stuff sweet little stinker!! We got the kids a little used Go-Kart and 2 used power wheels. I painted the 4-wheeler power wheel for Landon so he wouldn't have to ride a pink/purple power wheel. it turned out pretty good except it doesn’t look so nice any more :) *Cat decided she needed to be a stinker and hang out in the tree while we unwrapped presents. I got Brendan a little r/c plane to fly around out back and as you can see he was pretty surprised/excited. Always fun when you can surprise them :) It was a great Christmas. The kids loved everything they got.
Then we headed to pima…..
We went to Pima Christmas morning til Monday night and had a wonderful time with all the Cluff’s. Spent sometime out on my dirt bike! What a blast that was! Happy to say no one was hurt!!!! We also headed up Mt. Graham to West Point to have some fun in the snow. Did a little tubing down a hill and some tubing behind the 4 wheeler. The kids didn’t much like the snow. Landon not at all as you will see in his picture below that is the face he had on the entire time except when he would go tubing of course :) Love the picture of Brendan with Kiley and Carsten. The one of Gaige reminds me of a picture of Steven when he was little. Sure do miss that kid! You know you love my scarf!! To bad it’s not mine! Marie let me borrow it so I wouldn't freeze out in the snow and I didn’t want to give it back! The kids have had a lot of fun learning how to ride the go-kart. It is nice having some land the just ride it around and around the house.
And as you can see we had a great and exhausting Christmas!!
*Cat is now our cats name. It use to be Annie but Annie is too sweet of a name for her. She is such a feisty little thing. We love the little stinker though. I know you wanted to know all this!
Comments