Escape Artist!

So remember I told you Carsten LOVES to be outside? This little stinker goes out any chance he gets and it is a lot sometimes considering siblings don’t ever close the door. I am sure none of you have this problem. So this is where I found the little stink pot. Out by the dogs playing in the puddles. It was cold and the water was freezing but I decided I’d let him have a little fun since he didn’t seem to mind it. Of course it progressively got worse. He started to eat rocks and mud(it is mud not poop cause that’s what it looks like :) Every time he would splash him self he would shriek from the coldness. So when I decided to take him in after 7 min of playing he threw a HUGE fit, Silly Goose! He had the biggest Goosebumps poor guy but he sure loved his nice WARM bath.

024032029 

035042

More updates to come….

Comments

Lydia said…
Looks like he didn't mind at all. The kids at school are like that. I'll be freezing and then there is a kid in shorts!!!
Heather said…
That is HILARIOUS! We probably should never get him and Gracie together, I think the two of them would get into too much trouble!;) I love the pic of him standing up in the mud!
cluffgirl said…
Haha, I have no idea what your talking about Katie! We have NEVER had a kid escape our house before...
Meagan Rogers said…
haha...so cute.
Anonymous said…
That is cute but what a mess for you!
Unknown said…
How cute!! I love the picture of him standing in the puddle!
Kasey said…
You are such a lucky mom! Mud is better than poo though for sure! So when we doing Bunco? It's at your house right?
Heitmann Family said…
I love it!!! I guess thank heavens for fences and warm baths!! So cute-
Amber Dee said…
typical boy.
Shannon said…
yeah i guess kids don't mind the cold as long as they are having lots of fun. he sure looks cute out there playing in the puddles.
Stephanie said…
I love it! Layla loves it outside too. Her choose for eating... ROCKS! I bet though if she got the chance she might dine on a little dirt too :)
amy said…
We have a little squeek in our back door and everytime Stockton hears it, he's gone! Your pictures are priceless...that might have been the best 7 minutes of his whole life ;)
Reeds said…
Very funny! I can't believe you spoiled all his fun! ;)
What a funny little guy! Every little boy needs to get dirty!
Jennifer said…
LOL!!! I LOVE these pictures...the mud on the face/mouth is priceless!

Popular posts from this blog