9 Years!

wedding

scan0001scan0006scan0010 

Happy Anniversary to the man I LOVE! These last nine years have been some fun times, hard times, sad times, silly times and lessons learned times. But all those times my love grows stronger still! I Love you Bim! We are off to Sedona for the next 3 days to have some fun!

Comments

Jennifer said…
I love your wedding pictures! I remember being there that day! Can you believe it! 9 years!

Remember how we went skiing before your reception up here? I got fried in the sun and frozen in the snow! I haven't gone skiing since! :)

Have fun in Sedona!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Congrats on 9 Years! Did you and Holly get married on the same day?
Salsa Mama said…
Wow--congrats!! Your pictures are super gorgeous! Brendan doesn't look too bad, either. :) Have fun in Sedona.
Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding photos! Have a great time in Sedona!
amy said…
Congratulations! You two are sure a dang cute couple :)
Kindy said…
Happy Anniversary! You guys are a such a great couple, have fun in Sedona.
Yeah!!! 9 Years!!! Wow!!! You made a beautiful bride and a beautiful mommy and wife.
Van Cott Family said…
You look so pretty!!! Happy anniversary! Hope you have fun in the next few days cause the van cott kids might put all that r&r to the test. jk :)

--Julie
Kasey said…
Ah, happy anniversary! have fun on your little get-a-way. Oh-la-la!
jacblanch said…
I love your pics! They turned out so good! Happy Anny! Hope you have fun in Sedona. It's a super fun place.
Reeds said…
Happy Anniversary!!
Jenny said…
Congrats!! Your wedding pictures are on eof my favorites...EVER! You look simply gorgeous. Have fun in Sedona!!
heidi said…
happy anni! your pics are so pretty!!!
Aleia said…
Happy Anniversary!
RyDeb.White said…
Beautiful pictures! Hope you had fun in Sedona!

Popular posts from this blog