Eclipse Trailer!!!!!!

I am so excited for it to come out!! June 30th BABY! So glad I don't have to wait til November like like the others! Also did you know they got a new Victoria? The got Bryce Dallas Howard I think she will do well cause she is a great actress but I really like the other chick oh well.            

 

Comments

cluffgirl said…
Oh yay! It looks good! We should get together one night and make the boy's watch New Moon when it comes out!
I agree with the change in Victoria, the first one did such a good job it will be hard to replace her! And when the new Victoria looked over in the trailer it looked like she was wearing a big fake wig!
I will definitely be marching my big pregnant butt to the movie theater once it comes out!
Reeds said…
Awesome, I can't wait until I can see BOTH!:)
amy said…
I'm totally drooling! Can't wait! Thanks for the trailer tease ;)
Looks like it will be a good one!
MERN said…
I didn't get to say Hi but it was fun seeing you in church up in the homeland this weekend! You look great and your family is so cute!!
Kelsey said…
Hey Chica, I got rid of my facebook because I was on there WAY too much so in order to help myself I just deleted it!

Popular posts from this blog