Kiley’s 8!

015

Miss Kiley has turned 8! Man I am getting old ;) We decorated her bed so when she woke up she knew it was her day :)

018For Lunch we went to her favorite place Subway and had a yummy lunch with the Ants that were crawling all over the place. GROSS

 

 

026

Kiley got a hamster for her birthday as you see in the post below. She also. Got also got a Vet lab coat. She want to be a vet when she grows up, she was very excited to get that.

029

We had cupcakes for her b-day by her request.Super Yummy!

     

 

 

 

 

*****************************************************************************

006

Kiley also started softball and she is doing very well. It is fun to see her do a sport and I love softball! She looks so cute in her uniform. They are the Sun Devils and she is on the team with a girl that is in her church class Makena and a girl from her school class Briann so she has had fun with that.

008

Comments

Reeds said…
Looking at her eat that big beautiful subway sandwich is making me SO hungry. HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY KILEY!! The hamster is adorable, can't wait to hold it. A vet-sounds perfect for her, what a sweetie!
Happy Birthday Kiley! I can't believe she is that big! I feel old too! I hope that her Baptism goes well! Isaac wants a hamster too,but I don't thing he's responsible enough for that. Maybe in a few years?!
Meagan said…
Pretty sure she was just barely three. Can't believe how big she is getting! Glad she had a fun birthday.
Holly said…
I know we say it EVERY year, but we ARE getting old! Holy Moly! Hope her bday was great!
Aleia said…
Happy Birthday Kiley!
Shannon said…
happy birthday Kiley. I can't believe she is 8 either. I remember when you had her. So crazy how time flies so fast. Cute little hamster. I dread the day my kids want a pet.
Stephanie said…
Wow you are getting old :) Happy Birthday Kiley!
Jenny said…
How, I can remember coming over to your mom's house when Kiley was so little and gaige wa slike barely a year I think. So crazy. We. are. old. Happy birthday Kiley girl! She looks so cute in her uniform. I can't wait for Sam to be a little older so she can play a sport.
Jennifer said…
Happy B-day Kylie!!!!
Heitmann Family said…
Wow with my computer being dead and my house torn apart I have missed some pretty great stuff around here. Yeah for Kiley turning 8!! I don't know about you but when Ayden turned 8 it made me feel sooo old!! How exciting for her!! I love the hamster too!! Fun times at the Cluff's!!

Popular posts from this blog