Kiley’s big day!

038011

Kiley was baptized today. It was a wonderful day and Kiley looked beautiful. She was so exited to be baptized. We had lunch here at the house afterward and enjoyed being with family.

010

019007

044

I am a child of God

040

When I turned eight my Aunt Lydee gave me this necklace and some how 20 years later I still have it. I gave it to Kiley this morning. She said that she wants to give it to her little girl when she gets baptized. I thought that was sweet.

*****************************************************************************

I couldn’t resist this when all my kiddos and their cousins got ready for prayer last night.

002

Comments

cluffgirl said…
Katie,
Today was such a fun day! I haven't been to a baptism since my little brother's and it was amazing how strong the spirit was there! Kiley looked beautiful and I can't believe what a mature little girl she is, way beyond her 8 years! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day. Ayden sure had fun riding your power wheels and getting a chance to run free for a while :)
Kasey said…
What a special day! On my birthday even. You have an 8 year old. WOW! Glad it was a good day.
Meagan said…
The baptism and everything turned out so good! Love that prayer picture. Too cute!
Krista said…
We're so happy for her. It seems like her and Conor were born like a week ago. Crazy. We're excited for Con's baptism in a couple weeks. Love ya.
Heitmann Family said…
Congrats to Kiley!! What a wonderful day to celebrate!!!
jacblanch said…
She looks beautiful! What a pretty girl.
Reeds said…
She looks beautiful. It was a great day. I love the two pics of her with her Mom and her and her Dad. What a sweetie. Oh yeah, sorry we left your house in destruction. I felt bad that we didn't clean up a bit first. Thanks for the stay though! I hope you don't forget to have her write it in her journal-how she felt and everything.
Reeds said…
P.S. One of my highlights was the home video of the Karate kid :)
Holly said…
Sounds like everything went well..way awesome!
Jennifer said…
What a special day! I am looking forward to that day with Kaitlyn in November. I love the necklace you gave Kiley...and how sweet she is to want to save it for her daughter!
Cami said…
What a wonderful experience. She looked beautiful! Glad it went good.
Lydia said…
I can't believe you still had that necklace.... it was a very special day. Thanks for inviting us!!!!

Popular posts from this blog