Easter Weekend

001002   003004005      009  014011

Comments

jacblanch said…
Cute kiddo's! LOVE the toilet one! Too funny.
Stephanie said…
Looks like you guys had a blast! Happy Easter!
Salsa Mama said…
Oh my! He WAS worn out! LOL What dye did you use? Those are super bright!
Meagan said…
HAHA oh my gosh. What a good blackmail picture of Landon. Glad you guys had a good weekend! We just stayed home for everything this year too and it was kind of relaxing. Did you use vinegar in your egg dye? I used that instead of water and the colors were bright like that too for a change.
Holly said…
Very Fun!
Jennifer said…
LOL!! That picture of Landon cracks me up! He must have been working hard! :)

Your Easter eggs looked great
Glad you all had fun! Sweet Landon! I've never had that happen, too funny!
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, that last picture is hilarious!!! Happy B-day KLC BTW! :)
Stephanie said…
Funny lady huh! :) I actually did post a couple more pictures since then (when I posted my Hawaii post) but I am still waiting on Jamie (Williams) to get me all the pics she took of Patton's Birthday- which by they way I emailed you for your address, never heard back, and then I totally forgot until it was too late to get Gaige his invite :( We decided to do a little party 6 days before the actual day so I didn't have much time to remember much of anything for it. Patton was totally bummed by the way. Any way, yes amazing mother of 4- I don't know how you do it! I plan to do it, it might just be at the same time as I do the next post in a month :)
Reeds said…
Looks like fun! I love the eggs!
lots of cute pictures! Love the baptism pics! The softball ones are cute too!
Kerry_Kid Giddy said…
I cna't find an email to send you a message - but yes - I do make them for fingers - here's the first one I made...http://iversonfamilyof3.blogspot.com/. THanks! Kerry

Popular posts from this blog