Grass Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 20, 2010 It still needs a lot of work but hey it’s a start and it looks so much better then before Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Meagan said… Looks great! I remember when we first put in our grass. It was so amazing the difference of getting out of the dustbowl! Salsa Mama said… Lucky ducky! I'm jealous!! Heitmann Family said… grass does a world of good for a yard. Yeah for talks with dad on the grass Krista said… I love how grass makes you feel. Yeah for Grass! jacblanch said… I love grass! And it's not allowed in Payson. :( Reeds said… Oh, you are so lucky. I can't wait to have grass! Jennifer said… Yoou grass kicks...... Jennifer said… Ah man....a typoed!!!! That ruined it! Aleia said… Thats awesome! I still would like to come see your new house some day:) Van Cott Family said… I did actually think of you when I bought the paper, seemed like you. :)--Julie Jen Johnson said… gRASs IS so fUN! wE HAVE SOMe IN oUR bACkYARd TOO. Jenny said… Love the grass! btw...what do you mean that picture of Lilly is cut off? Connie said… That is a cool pic
My favorites of Gaige Boy December 21, 2011 I have the hardest time getting a normal face of this boy so this post will be my favorites, my silly favorites and ones of trying to get a good picture out of him. Read more
Favorites of Kiley December 08, 2011 Here are my favorite funnies and cute pictures of Kiley in 2011 We sure LOVE our Kiley girl and the good girl she is! Read more
These are a few of my favorite things #1 December 01, 2011 In the next week or so I decided I was going to post 11 different themes of my favorite pictures from 2011. My first is: Sleeping Read more
Comments
--Julie
btw...what do you mean that picture of Lilly is cut off?