Look what we caught!

ashcreek 011

Brendan took my big boys to Pima this weekend to go have fun. They went fishing and lots of other fun things. Me Kiley and Carsten had a nice relaxing weekend and ended it with some Bahama Bucks mmm…. mmm…. good!

p.s. Please keep Carsten in your prayers he has a pretty good sized hernia that he will have to get surgery on and they are not able to get him in until the 12th and that’s a long time with a little guy that likes to get into trouble.

Comments

Meagan said…
Cute picture! Landon gets some bragging rites on that one.
Holly said…
How fun! Good luck with Carsten. I hope he will be ok til the surgery!! I miss Bahama Bucks!
jacblanch said…
Cute pic of the boys! My nephew had to have a hernia repaired. Good luck with the surgery!
Jennifer said…
Good job boys!!!! I am totally impressed with your "catch"!
Krista said…
What a perfect picture. I think it should go up on the wall at bass pro shop!!
Reeds said…
What a cute picture! Catching fish is very exciting, and it sounds like YOU caught a relaxing weekend!
Heather said…
YUM! I love Bahama Bucks! I hope everything goes well for Carsten.

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!