Toddler

I officially have a toddler in the house now who constantly like to get into trouble on thing after the other. These are only a couple of the things I caught on camera. Did get the one where he got a black marker and colored all over his belly, or him up on Kiley’s desk yesterday getting ready to push her hamster case off. Such a sweet little stinker! (And yes he is holding one of these sharp fork things)

001020043  

GetAttachment.aspx

I have been having fun the last few days teaching myself how to make fabric flowers and make them into super cute hairclips/headbands. Here are a few of my favs. They were quite easy, the daisy was easy but time consuming so I don’t know if I’ll make another one of those.

 

 

 

009

Comments

Salsa Mama said…
I love your flowers! The fabrics are so cute together. You did a great job!
jacblanch said…
He looks so much like Gaige! What a cutie. Your flowers are super cute, Katie! I love the brown one. You are such a talented crafty mama!
Krista said…
Way cute flowers I'll have to try to make some. Kindy and I had a booth at a boutique last weekend and we sold over $100. worth of mostly hair bows and flowers. We don't make the kind you made but I love them!
Shannon said…
Wow little stinkers. Flowers are so cute. You'll have to teach me how to make them.
Stefany Pew said…
Those flowers are adorable! I'll buy some off of you!!!! That's what I do......let other people be creative and then I just buy stuff off of them. Hahaha!
Stephanie said…
Hey cute flowers! We got the candle from my parents. They brought it from China :) It was kind of crazy!
Don't you just love this age?? Cute fabric flowers and happy baptism day to Kiley!
Super cute! Can't wait to make them! I have another idea too that I think you will like. It has to do with a washer and paper....
Connie said…
Little Stinker. Carsten that is! Cute flowers
Stephanie said…
Hey, it is new to you but you have been gone for a while now :) He started out with motors back in November.
Jennifer said…
I really love those flowers!!!! Why don't I ever try to do things like make cute stuff for my girls? They are SO deprived when it comes to cute hair things!

Your little trouble maker reminds me of my Adelin! She sure gave me a run for my money!

Popular posts from this blog