Another before and after

048 I decided and Kiley agreed that it was time for a summer hair cut. I LOVED her hair long but it starts to get really old trying to comb it everyday. What a CHORE!  And she screams every time so we had Aunt Marie come cut it for us. We measured it to make sure we got at least 10 inches for Locks of Love before we chopped it. I believe we ended up cutting 11 inches off. Kiley loves her new do and so do I thanks Marie!049

053

We took this one to send to locks of love for their Gallery055

The girl has some great hair! Lucky thing! Lots of it! :)

Comments

Bailey said…
Its still pretty long even after cutting so much off!

Love your torquoise piece too! super cute.
jacblanch said…
I love her new 'do! She's so cute.
Heitmann Family said…
That is exactly what Meysa is growing her hair out for, to donate to Locks of Love!! I think her summer do looks fab!!
Meagan said…
I wish I had hair that grew like her's! The cut is way cute.
Celeste B. said…
What a beautiful girl! My girls always felt great after donating their hair. Good job!
I love the new do! Kiley looks so much older with her hair cut that way! Very cute!
Salsa Mama said…
Good job, Kiley! She looks super cute!
Jen Johnson said…
She does look so cute with long and shorter hair! HOw fun for her to know that her hair was going to help others. I know what you mean about keeping their hair combed. Abby screams too!
Kelsey said…
What a great way to lose some hair and doing service at the same time! That's definitely the way to go, plus her hair cut is really cute. I like how proud she was to tell me she cut her hair!
Jennifer said…
Wow...her hair was long!!!!! I love the new cut!
Reeds said…
Hey Katie-sorry I've been a blogging dud lately. I can't believe you got 11 inches! It turned out WAY cute! It looks like you could just run your fingers through it(which I'm sure you couldn't do when it was so long). She totally looks like my mom-BTW. Oh yeah-your radio and wall look SO awesome-can't wait to see it in person.
Jenny said…
I really like her new haircut. I soooo want to cut Sam's hair too. Its getting long and ratty at the end and just NEEDS it ya know. It's convincing her father to let me do it. Maybe befoer school starts. Sweet of her to give it to LOL.
Connie said…
Grandma loves your new hair cut Kiley

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!