Before and After

So I decided to redo my old 50’s radio that I was given as a gift when I got married. I have been following my friend’s blog called ‘Better After’ for awhile and when I saw this redo and turquoise color on her blog I knew I had to have that for my radio. The pictures don’t do the color justice it is closer to the one I copied it from. I also wanted to do my wall chocolate brown and couldn’t do that with the color the radio was. I found the perfect material to replace the old stuff that the kids had put holes in. And I kept the original knobs because they are as vintage as it gets. Anyway I LOVE it! If you want to be inspired by people before and afters then I suggest you go to her blog :) Thx LNDZ!

001007    002009

Comments

Holly said…
Very Cute!
Salsa Mama said…
Oooh, I LOVE it! That is one of my favorite blogs! It is so inspiring. I am dying to paint a piece of furniture turquoise as well.
Heitmann Family said…
I love it and I love her blog. I check it almost everyday!!!
Kasey said…
Love it! Come redo something at my house now.
Jenny said…
I love it Katie, it looks great! I have heard of her blog and will definetly check it more often now for fun ideas.
Unknown said…
Aww thanks for the shout out Katie! That looks awesome! I'm glad you kept the original knobs, that is my biggest pet peeve when people try to stick some new sleek chrome knobs on a old piece, it never looks right. Love it! :)
MERN said…
I LOVE better after!! You know her? HIGH FIVE! Your redo turned out WAY cute! TWO THUMBS WAY WAY UP!
Tori said…
So cute Katie! I love the color!
Jennifer said…
I LOVE it! How cool does that radip look now! It is reminding me of an old radio I remember listening to records on at my grandparetns house as a kid.


My cousins husband told me about that blog a few months back....I think he might have a table and chairs he redid on it. Crazy world!
Jennifer said…
P.S. who is your friend that writes the better-after blog? she has a link to Brandon's cousins blog on hers.
Shannon said…
it looks great! good job on the new look.
Aleia said…
youre so crafty:)

Popular posts from this blog