New Animals around the Cluff Farm

So we have had a few new additions around here. First we got these three adorable kitties(Our other cat ‘Cat’ fell prey to coyotes, she was in heat and we think she was off wondering and meowing like they do when in heat and called them right to her) The calico is Kiley’s and her name is Abby, the darker one is Gaige’s and he is Astro and the little one is Landon’s she is Pippi (like Pippi Longstalking she has a bright orange patch right on top of her head oh so cute) Anyway, they keep themselves entertained and the kids too. Carsten loves to squeeze on them and hold them upside down etc.. poor things :)

017Pippi with a milk moustache silly girl :)

009

Our next additions are a couple of ducks a boy and girl. Brendan just had to have them :S The kids went swimming with them and had a blast. The girl is Daisy and I am still trying to convince Gaige the boy should be Donald don’t you agree?

005

And last but not least ok they aren’t real but if you haven’t noticed on my blog header I have an owl. I love owls. I watched my brothers kids this weekend and my brother and his wife were so kind and made me this AWESOME Owl hanger right now I have it on my front door and love it! Thanks guys! And this next one I found the pattern for a pillow on this blog and new I had to have it so I whipped it up real quick tonight when I should have been in bed like I should still be….oh well. Anyway, love both of them!

026 023

Comments

Holly said…
Remember all those kitties we played with at your house as kids! Seemed like you guys had litter after litter. Very fun! Cute owls!
Kelsey said…
Love the owls! Super cute, for not sleeping or being up late you sure did a great job making it! Love all the animals, I am not a cat person myself but glad Kittens have other's to take care of them ;) Brookie is going to have to come see your ducks!
Meagan said…
Ducks too? How fun! Love that owl pillow. So cute.
Heather said…
Super cute OWLS! Have fun with the new pets! I agree Donald would be perfect.
Unknown said…
Your owl turned out so GREAT! Thanks so much for leaving a a comment with the link! So cute.
Anonymous said…
Love all your new pets and I think both owls are super cute!
Bailey said…
your pillow is super cute.
soon you guys will have a whole farm out there!!
Tori said…
Love the owls. Too cute! Your kitties are cute, too!
Jennifer said…
:) Love all the animals!

I think those ducks HAVE to be named Daisy and Donald! You should stay up late one night and make a big bow for the girl and a cute little hat for the boy!...water proof ones of course! :)

I love the owl. Did you make it by hand or machine?
Claire said…
You're great at sewing! I'm inspired. Reading your post reminded me of "Mama Cat".
Salsa Mama said…
That pillow is da bomb!
Shannon said…
cute new additions to the family. love the owls.
Stephanie said…
I love the owls! Cute kittens too :)

Popular posts from this blog