Need to Update

So I really need to update a lot of things! It is hard when I don’t have unlimited internet. Which I HATE! Anyway, I am making myself a list of what I would still like to  post:

  • Sedona
  • Gaige’s Kindergarten Graduation
  • 10 year reunion  

Now I know you guys have missed me posting but hopefully soon I will really be able to get it done after our trip. We are leaving to Bear Lake on Friday for the week yippee!! So there is another post that I will be adding. I have to save our internet for the trip :) I am leaving you with some awesome pictures from when my sister was in town to keep you going for awhile. We had a lot of fun shopping!! Can’t you tell? ROCK ON!

005004

p.s. Bailey I thought you said girls looked good in skinny jeans? I don’t know…. ;)

Oh and I couldn’t leave this one out from the same weekend hee hee                                     003

Comments

Holly said…
I still think you should have sent that pic for the class reunion. Would've been awesome..chicken!
Heitmann Family said…
Have a great time at Bear lake!! Love the skinny jeans!!
Jen Johnson said…
Love the pics! It looks like you guys did have a lot of fun!:)
Jen
Meagan said…
Haha what dorks
Shannon said…
I forget you have limited internet. That's a bummer. Love your guys new fashion in clothes. Hee hee. well have fun at bear lake with all of your family. come through show low on your way home and see my baby if he will ever come.
Kasey said…
Forget lookin' hot in skinny jeans...you lookin' hot in NEON jeans!

So sad you're gonna miss Bunco. Have fun at Bear Lake. Rocky took the scouts there and the weather was so nice. Jealous! Anyways, GNO when you get back, so call me.
Jennifer said…
great outfits!!!
Love all the pics....we know how to have fun don't we!

Popular posts from this blog