Sedona

Ok so I am going to start with number one on my list. We went to Sedona for our 9 year anniversary and had a great time together and from being away from the kids :) It was a good break :) We drove around Sedona, went hiking and went to a movie(Percy Jackson) went to some Indian ruins  and yummy food.

014013      030022  081087 092099            008 095

We got the kids these Yummy suckers, Gaige was NOT impressed. Don’t they look yummy??

113

Oh and the got some red rocks since they seem to always be picking up rocks here and there. lol Poor kids :)

Comments

Kelsey said…
Looks like a fun time, glad you were able to get away and spend some time alone together! I want a sucker!!
Kelsey said…
What are the scorpions made out of by the way?!
Meagan said…
Many you are even more behind than me on your summer trip blogging. Those pictures of them with their suckers are awesome. haha
Heitmann Family said…
Looks like a lot of fun. It is always nice to get away with the hubby!!
Kindy said…
What a fun get away! I am jealous of the suckers. Haha Gaige is so funny.
Bailey said…
Looks like so much fun. Ive never been to sedona...i'll have to check that off my list next!
cluffgirl said…
Looks like you guy's had fun! I haven't ever been to Sedona, but it looks really pretty! Haha, Kiley's face in that picture is too funny! What a goof! :)
Salsa Mama said…
Happy Anniversary!! Hey, that popcorn in Brendan's mouth looks really great. :) You guys are so cute together!! Sounds like a fun getaway.
Van Cott Family said…
you just needed to do the knuckle drag, and you'd have the perfect Neanderthal impression! Maybe we should go for our 10th any must do hikes down there?

--Julie
I thought you already blogged about Sedona...maybe I just saw your pictures when I was down in May??
Holly said…
Wow..you guys have been married FOREVER! JK Looks like it was fun!

Popular posts from this blog