First Day of School!

Kiley and Gaige started school July 28th and are loving it! I am loving it too! Gaige is in 1st grade so I love that I don’t have to go pick him up a few hours after I drop him off. Kiley’s teacher is Mrs. Luzaich and Gaige’s is Mrs. Gates. They both seem nice.

021 022

Landon started preschool today and he is excited to be a big boy and go to school too. He is going 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. His teacher is a lady in my ward Jen Johnson. 002

Comments

Meagan said…
Cute pictures. They are getting big so fast!
Krista said…
My kids start on Monday. We can't wait! I'm glad we won't have to do the half day Kindergarten schedule this year too. It was hard!
Heitmann Family said…
We don't start for another month but boy howdy we just bought our school supplies. We are ready!!!
Anonymous said…
So cute! Crazy how quick they grow up. Looks like they all started off the year with great hair too :)
Kelsey said…
They all look excited and happy to go, Love Landon's toothless smile! How nice to have sometime in the day were you only have 1-2 kids!!
Celeste B. said…
Fun! They look so happy and so grown up.
Stephanie said…
I can't believe you are moving!!! Crazy! I wish I could get rid of my house and move... not a chance I suppose :( oh well!
Jen Johnson said…
We already miss him! We will miss your family in our ward too! But you have to go with whats right!

Popular posts from this blog