Pray

Please pray for my friends Tom and Joy Payne and their family. Their three year old boy drown last night in a family friend’s pool. They need the extra prayers and love sent their way.

Comments

jacblanch said…
That is so tragic! :( Prayers sent!
Holly said…
How awful! Thinking of them!
Anonymous said…
so so so sad.
Heitmann Family said…
how heartbreaking. Prayers are definately being said right now!!
Shannon said…
that is so sad. i feel so bad for the family. my condolences are with them.
Celeste B. said…
I was just so floored when I heard about this. We love you Tom and Joy (and family). I can't even imagine the heartache and pain.
Connie said…
When I heard to cry over the phone my heart broke for all of you! The tears just rolled.
britney said…
oh my goodness! It makes me cry to hear tragic news like this. It reminds me of how lucky we are to be able to be sealed to our family for eternity! My prayers are definitely with their family and loved ones.
Jennifer said…
that's so sad. i will pray for them.

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!