Ten Year Reunion!!
Yes people I am getting old ha ha. I had my ten year reunion over the 4th of July and I had so much fun catching up with my B.F.F’s we all got together Friday might with our hubbies and kiddos and caught up. It had been a long time since I had seen two of my friends pretty close to ten years and it was way too long. Saturday me and my buddy Jacqueline rode on the float and we weren’t too sure if we really wanted to but we did it for our kiddos. I bought them a bag of candy and threw it to them as you can see on the shot above(thanks Meagan for taking pictures) Saturday night we had a dinner with my class mates and their spouse it was delish food my Aunt Debbie was the caterer so of course it was :) Anyway I had a wonderful time!
We also went to Greer for a couple hours on Saturday and hung out and Sunday too. Brendan’s parents rented a cabin for the weekend and most everyone was able to go and hang together. I also got to meet this sweet little girl my new niece Lacee, Brendan’s sister Jennifer had her June 29th and she is just a doll!! *************************
We also made masks around the same time at home they turned out great and were a really fun activity. Gaige was in a mood so I don’t have one in his.
Comments
4th! So I have to plan my 10 year reunion in a few years...Did you guys do anything cool for yours?