FYI

So a few of you guys know but some do not. We are moving this weekend to Central Az which is near Safford/Thatcher. Central is also the town where the ‘The Gila Valley Temple’ was just built and we can actually see the Temple from the front yard of the house we are renting it is literally a minute drive or less to get there so that is exciting. Is it exciting that we are moving??? If you ask Brendan YES! Me not so much :S I LOVE Queen Creek and will miss it so much! And I will miss my family/friends that I have here. Not gonna lie, I will also miss my beautiful house!! Are the kids excited? They don’t care… they haven’t really established super good friends. They have friends just not anyone they do anything with ya know what I mean :) Anyway thought I’d let ya know so your not all confused when all of the sudden you see a post and we are in a different house lol. Here is a picture to brighten your day. Not so much mine with they clean up involved but hey it was good enough for me to go find my camera and then get him out ha ha.

026

Comments

Salsa Mama said…
I didn't know! We are gonna miss you guys in the valley!! What is going to happen to your house? I'm jealous you will be close to grandma, though!
Anonymous said…
I didn't know that! I really like that area, it would be fun to go back.
Anonymous said…
Moving is no fun. I wish you luck!
Kelsey said…
Yeah, I'm not happy. You just got here!
What? Did Brendon get a new job? What will you guys do with your houses? Sorry! I'm nosy! Glad you will be that close to the Temple, but sad you will have to go through another move and settling in. Hope all goes smooth and that this will be a good thing for your family! Love Ya!
Tori said…
Good luck with the move! And that's a pretty funny pic!
jacblanch said…
Wow! Big changes! My cousins Rachel Richardson and Misty Woods and Jarrod Davis (all siblings) live in Thatcher. They LOVE it there. Hopefully you'll come to like it okay, and make lots of friends! :)
Holly said…
Wishing you luck with the move!
Emily Gardner said…
We were all curious how you felt about moving away from your gorgeous house and queen creek.
I hope the moving goes smoothly though. Hope the kids can find some good friends too. Are they going to go to school in Thatcher? And I'm incredibly jealous about being so close to the temple!
Connie said…
Carsten what a little stinker.
ok so I can already see that one in the weding video...gross though. What those little ones get into is amazing!! :)
Stephanie said…
I'm sad for you to leave!! Not that we ever had you over for girls night or anything (heaven knows I tried!) That would make it a little better for, the temple that is!! I would love to live in a smaller town right across the street from the temple- mostly Logan though :) I love the pic too!
Jennifer said…
That's one way to clean your feet....


Did NOT know that you're moving. What an adventure! I have never been to Central....or any place near it. Maybe this'll give us an excuse. Truth is...I HATE driving through Salt River Canyon...so that's my reason for never going to Thatcher or Safford or any of those places. I have a cousin who lives there now that I think about it......ANYHOW! Good luck on the move!
Shannon said…
I totally know how you feel. That is exactly how I felt about moving to Flagstaff. I still miss my home in Queen Creek terribly. But at least you will have the beautiful temple to look at out your front window.

Popular posts from this blog