Questions

A lot have been asking when I am due and I am due March 23 but I will have it a week or two early planned c-section so I am 13 weeks now. I haven’t been to the doctor yet with the move and change of insurance etc… So I am sure when I do it will be in October and then hopefully after that I will be getting my ultrasound :) And the move has killed me! I am exhausted and feel like I can hardly get anything done without it exhausting me to the core so things have taken me twice as long which is not fun and Brendan doesn’t like it much either lol And this baby has made me nauseous and given me heartburn/indigestion from the very start. I am not that sick but it has been the worst out of all my kids. I think I have really only puked 4-5 times and I know that will sound lame to those that get super sick but my normal pregnancy I puke 1-2 times and it is only if I have a cold. I just have felt a little sicker this time but it is already improving, so that good. Anyway, I am done blurbing about my current condition :)

Comments

cluffgirl said…
I'm sorry your so sick! I remember the first trimester being so hard and having NO energy! What a time to move! I do envy you for not getting too nauseous, I was dying the first half of this pregnancy! Maybe your getting sicker than usual because of the move and stress from that and it will go away once your settled :) Hope your feeling well and can't wait to find out what your having!!!
Yay! That's so exciting congrats! Maybe Kylie will finally get her little sister. Hope you start feeling better! It does take a lot out of you to move when prego. We moved when I was about that far along with Jared and it took a lot out of me too. If you have the baby on the 14th our kids will have the same birthday.
Woodleys said…
congrats and hope you feel better!!
Kasey said…
I got bad heartburn in the beginning but then it just went away and I never got it again. Hoping that for you for sure!
Celeste B. said…
Good luck! I hope you feel better soon. What brought on the move? I hope it all goes well.
Kindy said…
Congrats Katie! I hope that you start feeling better soon. That sounds miserable to be sick and moving, yuck! Good luck with everything!
Jennifer said…
Feeling sick and tired (and being tired of being sick and tired) is no JOKE when you are pregnant. I can only hope that someday in our eternal existence that men will get to feel what it's like!

I have felt sicker with each pregnancy.
Jenny said…
Again, so exciting. Congrats...have you told the kiddos yet? You HAVE to get the Big sisters reaction to the news of the gender again. The last time was priceless!!! Love ya, feel better soon!
britney said…
Oh Katie - Im sorry you are having to go thru that. I think any girl who has ever been pregnant can understand your pain. I never threw up at all, but was constantly sick... and i feel bad for ya. Just get as much rest as you can, and just tell the hubby to take the kids for a few hours just so you can get some ZZZ's. you need it, especially during those first few months! good luck girl!
Glad you are starting to feel a bit better as far as nausea goes...
Holly said…
Katie, sorry you have had to move during the icky time of pregnancy. I have been pretty sick too..probably worse than ever, but different too. I am not holding my breath for a boy though. Its getting better slowly, but I am way behind on everything. Hope you feel better soon!
Shannon said…
excited to hear the great news! So sorry to hear you are sick though. Hope it goes better for you. Plus moving while pregnant doesnt make things any easier.
Kelsey said…
Miss you...want to read about what's going on with you guys!!
Aleia said…
I had no idea.... CONGRATS!
Amber Dee said…
Congrats on the baby and the move? Wow, 5 kiddos. You go girl. I still miss my Queen Creek friends too.

Popular posts from this blog