It's a ????

I got my ultrasound yesterday and here is the video of my hubby and kiddos reaction. Not as good as last time but fun none the less! (if you don't know what I am talking about, about reactions watch Kiley in this video

Comments

Holly said…
Yay for another girl..FINALLY! I'm way excited for you guys. Glad Kiley wasnt in tears this time!
Meagan said…
That was funny. I love Gaige's comment about thinking it was a treat! haha
Shannon said…
No treat! Darn it! I love that Landon said he wasn't supposed to tell. Such a cute video. Congratulations! So very happy that it's a girl this time. YEAH!!!!!
cluffgirl said…
Hahahah! I don't know what Gaige is more upset about, that he's getting another sister or that he didn't get a treat! :) I love how SOMEONE is upset every time you tell what your having! hehe
Tori said…
That is too cute! No treat for Gaige! Haha. :)
Anonymous said…
So fun! Yay for girls! I'm excited for you guys! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heitmann Family said…
How fun!!! and Congrats on the little miss coming soon!!
Sara said…
I just HAD to watch that older video again, and was able to enjoy it more knowing that she's getting a sister this time! A much needed laugh tonight. Congrats to your family!!
Krista said…
Yeah. How exciting. Kya badly wants a sister. Hopefully someday. Loved Gaige's reation.
Kelsey said…
Congrats You guys!! Yeah not as funny as the last video but heart warming! So happy for you!
jacblanch said…
Yay! That was really cute! :)
Lydia said…
I'm so happy for you!!!! I bet Kylie is so excited!
Emily Gardner said…
That was so cute, and so exciting that Kiley gets a little sister!
Love it!! So exciting!!
Aleia said…
A GIRL??? THATS AWESOME! CONGRATS!
Stephanie said…
The last one could have won an award on funniest home videos but this is pretty good too :)

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!