Starting where I left off
Wow I haven’t posted in a while things have been busy over this way and when I’m not busy I am just being plain lazy :) So I am going to start where I left off…… the ultrasound.
We are so excited to be having another little girl join our family! When I was getting the ultrasound she kept hiding and not showing herself(being modest) Anytime we had the boys ultrasounds right when they would put the thing on your belly there it was they were like yeah check me out! Gaige was pulling a Michael Jackson and grabbing himself :) Anyway, Kiley did the same thing being shy and I was NOT going to get my hopes up just because that was happening. We tried and tried to see what she was but she wouldn’t budge so she had me use the restroom and do some jumping jacks and get that belly bouncing :) When I went back in she decided to cooperate and when the tech said it was a girl I was in shock! Because we really thought we were having a little boy. I said are you sure!?!? Show me!! And sure enough there was most definitely no little weenie there like the other boys and I was getting really good at seeing those on my own with out the tech showing me what a boy looked like :) I have had lots of fun making things for her from beanies to crocheted flowers. I will post another time the things I have made.
Comments
I hope all is well with your family this new year.