Coming Home, Firsts and Cute Pictures…

011013016017018019004025016006014015downsized_0319110819025

Comments

Christine said…
OMG!! She is so adorable and I am glad that I got to see her and hold her when she was so tiny. I know that Kiley is LOVING having her new baby sister around for her to love on. Rylin is beautiful and you both did a super job! Love you and miss you! Let me know the next time you'll be in the valley again so maybe we can do lunch or something. MUAH!!
Tori said…
What a beautiful baby! I love the bath pics. Looks like she is well loved. Congrats!!
jacblanch said…
She is SO CUTE!!! She looks like Kiley. Love all the pics! And her car seat fabric is so cute too! Anyway, I can't wait to see her! I got to see/hold Holly's baby this week, but I don't know when I'll be in the Gila Valley next. Hopefully soon! Love ya!
Van Cott Family said…
AWE! Cute! and I love that yellow outfit, now I have girl on the brain, (we don't know for sure, yet though) I am liking all the non total pink clothes I see! :)

--Julie
Heather said…
What a little luv bug!
Salsa Mama said…
AWW!! So sweet!!
Holly said…
Cuteness! I made a quilt for Ashlyn's bed out of the same owl material in yer carseat! Loved it.
Yes, Bonnie took my pics. And guess what? She just found out her baby is a girl. Gotta love girls! Miss ya!
Meagan said…
So cute! I love the one of Gaige with his face all covered.
Stefany said…
I bet you are SO EXCITED to use flowers, bows, and all the pretty little girly stuff again! It's been a while! She is absolutely perfect!
heidi said…
so cute! love the gaige pic. hilarious... can't decide if he might be sick or if he's being a cowboy.
Oh she is adorable! very excited for you!!
amy said…
Congratulations to you and your family! She's a real doll!
Stephanie said…
Oh she is so cute! She totally looks like a Cluff in that bottom right hand pic of her sleeping on her tummy :) Congrats again!!

Popular posts from this blog