Great Grandmas

My kids are lucky they all still have their Great Grandmas alive. They are all unique wonderful women and I am so glad that my kids have the chance to get to know them. Here are the pictures of Rylin meeting them for the first time. From top left to right: Grandma Cluff & Grandma Rogers. Bottom left to right: Grandma Goodman & Grandma Longhurst

016020025029

Comments

Heitmann Family said…
That is for sure a special treat to have all those grandmas!! Those will be pics to treasure!!
Tori said…
That is awesome! What cool pictures.
jacblanch said…
Wow, that is so neat! Your kids really are lucky to have all their great grandma's.
Shannon said…
thats really neat to have all great granny's alive. i didn't even notice your grandma rogers. she has really aged since the last time i saw her. too bad grandma longhurst's g's are sticking out. ha. her hair looks really nice though.
That's so neat that all the grandmas were able to meet her and get a picture taken together! I think about your grandma Betsy often! I miss her! tell her hi for me and Josh next time you see or talk to her! She was my favorite neighbor!
Lydia said…
Mommo was so excited that you brought her to see her. Thanks! You could fix mommo's shirt.....maybe?
Holly said…
Very Cool!
Stefany said…
Hey Katie...to answer your question, I use a photo app on my itouch that let's me edit and mess around with my pictures. I love it!

Popular posts from this blog