Rylin Geneal Cluff


She's here! March 14th 2011 @ 8:00 a.m, 7 lbs 13oz. She's a healthy little girl and we are so excited to have her in our home!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on a beautiful girl. I am sure you will love having another girl in the house!
Claire said…
Woo hoo Katie! Congrats to you and Brenden!
Salsa Mama said…
Yay! Congratulations!! You make 'em so cute! I love her name, too. Glad she is doing well. :)
Holly said…
Like I said, Yay for girls! Congrats Katie and Brendan. I bet Kiley is just loving having a sister!
Shannon said…
what a cutie pie! I bet Kiley is so excited to have a baby sister FINALLY!
Krista said…
Congrats, she's precious! We're having a boy in July. Seeing new babies makes me so excited to have this one.
Heitmann Family said…
Again, so happy for you guys!!!
Congrats!! She is so precious! I am so happy you are both doing so well! Can't wait to meet her someday! :)
Unknown said…
She is darling! I'm so happy for you guys!
Aleia said…
Congrats!
Kelsey said…
Congrats again! She is too cute!! How excited is Kiley?!?

Here is the Mendoza's blog: https://mendozaavontuur.wordpress.com/
Kindy said…
She is so adorable! Did you you get my package yet? I hope you like it.
britney said…
Congrats! can she come stay with me for a while!! I want another baby! she is adorable. bestof wishes to you and your family!
heidi said…
oh congrats congrats! i haven't blog-hopped in a while! she's beautiful!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!