One Month Old!
I cannot believe she is a month already!! Time goes by so fast especially when you are going through it with a fog of sleepiness! She is such a sweet little girl who loves to smile at us all the time. She has a very smiley little face when she smiles her whole face lights up. She is getting more alert each day and is now trying to talk to us with coos. She loves to sleep on her belly and when she is on her back she has to be swaddled or she just wont sleep, she will jerk all over the place. She had her Doctor appt. on Thursday and her stats are as follows. 9lbs 7 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. She gained 2 1/2 lbs in a month! Her lowest weigh in was 7lbs so we were glad to see her chunk up! We love this special little girl and are so glad she is in our home and we get to feel her sweet spirit!
Comments
Also...a while back you asked me where I got Mylin's birthday swimsuit...I got it at Babies-R-Us (There is a matching hat) but I've also seen similar ones at Target and Old Navy.