Easter etc….
We had a good Easter it was fun having the kids dress up and match. We went to Don and Robins for lunch and enjoyed a nice relaxing day. So thankful for Christ and all He did for us.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A few days after Easter my sweet Grandma Betsy passed away. Me and Rylin were able to go hang out with her for the day a few days before she passed. My Grandma was a great lady. We had a lot in common we loved to read church romance/mystery books and when she was serving her mission at D.I. she would get my bags of books from there and always had a bag for me when I saw her. We both love old movies and she would record the Doris Day movies for me. She loved to crochet and taught me the basics and now I am able to make fun things with what she taught me. She will be missed but I am happy she is not in pain and is able to reunite with my Grandpa Jim who died when he was 34 years old and also to be with my bros Kaelsy and Steven. Love You Grandma!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
We were able to bless Rylin in Eagar the Sunday after my Grandma Betsy’s funeral. Brendan gave a very sweet blessing for the special little girl. Almost everyone was able to make it out of our siblings because Sariah came down for the funeral but we sure missed Brian, Karen, James and their families. My friend Kasey made Rylin’s blessing and I absolutely love it!
These are some of my favorite pictures from her special day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The kids had spirit week at school. One of the days was ‘blast from the past’ so I gave Kiley the hair do I use to do and tried to give Gaige the look of a flat top. Gaige is also wearing his Uncle Brian’s shirt from when he is a kid so its like 20 years old, that was fun for Gaige.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaige and Landon went out coyote hunting with Brendan last week. They had fun although Landon is still a little too young to sit still long enough for them to call anything in. Kiley refused to go she is anti hunting unless you are going to eat it :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rylin is 2 mo old now and chunking up quite well. At her appt she was 11 lbs 12 oz and 22 inches long. She also got her shots and did not feel well that evening at all, she screamed for 45 min straight the poor girl. She is now starting to find her voice and occasionally squeals at us, she is getting strong and will hold her head up pretty good now like in this picture and she sure loves her siblings.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Carsten sure loves his baby sister and loves giving her kisses all day long and just loving on her. Anytime I take pictures of her he wants in on the action. Anyway, he is my big helper and is always good at finding a pacifier for her when he thinks she needs it :) I hope they will be best of friends.
And what is this face you ask? This is the sweet adorable puckered up lips you get from Carsten when you ask him for a kiss and man are they juicy kisses. I sure love all my sweet kiddos!
Comments