What do you think??

044065

Do they look like sisters or what?!?

Comments

cluffgirl said…
haha, Oh my gosh they look exactly alike!
Kasey said…
They are totally sisters! WOW!
oh my gosh! If you don't label these no one will ever know who is who!
I knew that she was a minnie Kiley from the moment I saw her! That's cool that you were able to put them in the same outfit. I think it's funny how all your boys had so much hair and the girls just a little. Too fun!
Sara said…
That is amazing!!
Meagan said…
Whoa. Looks like the same baby! Funny how your girls don't look anything like your boys.
jacblanch said…
WOW! That's amazing! And so cute too! :)
Celeste B. said…
Wow! That is pretty close. What beautiful girls (and boys) you have.
Holly said…
Crazy but neat! Cute girls!!
Jennifer said…
TWINS is more like it! I bet this makes Kiley SO happy!
Aleia said…
for sure!!
Reeds said…
Hey there...you need to update!! :)

Popular posts from this blog